Amber Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

The dwelling section of your homeowners’ insurance policy covers damage to your home due to fire, lightning, storm damage or other similar perils. The contents coverage covers loss to your personal property such as furniture, clothing and audio/video equipment.

The additional living expenses covers you for reasonable increase in living expenses required to maintain your normal standard of living, in case a loss makes your home uninhabitable.

The Guest Medical provides coverage for medical expenses for guests that may be injured on your property. The family liability section of a policy provides protection for damages that you are legally required to pay in case someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged in an incident.

There are optional endorsements that can be selected to cover specific needs such as jewelry, sports equipment and business property.


The condominium building structure and all common property are usually covered by the condominium association policy.

A condominium owners’ insurance policy covers the interior of the unit, such as floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures. The policy will also cover household items and personal belongings.

Similar to a homeowners’ policy, the condominium policy provides coverage for personal liability, guest medical protection and additional living expenses, if your condo becomes uninhabitable.


Whether you rent a house, condo or apartment, possessions and valuables still need protection by a reliable insurance policy. A typical renters’ policy will provide coverage for your persoanal property, family liability and guest medical expenses.

Comments are closed.